Saturday, February 28, 2009

2000 Words

I haven't had much time to write lately. I've been busy looking for a job, finding a job, working, quitting, and looking for a job again -- more on that (and the crazy lady I briefly had the misfortune of working with) later, time-permitting. But I heard a picture's worth 1,000 words, so I thought I'd make up for the recent dearth of prose with 2,000 words worth of comedy in the form of my favorite two photos found online this week.

The first goes out to all those worried about the current lackluster state of our beloved country:

Photobucket

The second is a rare look behind the curtain at genius, as we examine the craft of one of our finest thespians:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cyborg said...

Glad to see Caruso getting the respect he deserves. He was robbed of an Oscar for his work in "First Blood".

Josh von Awesome III said...

FIRST BLOOD was before he got all mannered like he is now. The best film examples of the New Caruso Method are KISS OF DEATH and JADE.