Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Link Dump

I'm still working for a living (at least for a couple more days) and I need my beauty/sanity sleep, so I'll keep it brief. I'm just going to dump a couple of links of interest and get off to bed:

First, I think this is funny, even though it's supposed to be serious, and I actually agree with the cause. I guess I just don't see the point of it. And I laugh every time I imagine someone actually doing it -- going through the act of making the actual call to work.

This, on the other hand, is meant to be funny. Mission accomplished.

Lastly, the Digital Shorts are the best thing on SNL, and the clip below was probably the highlight of this weekend's show:



The shorts are made by The Lonely Island -- comprised of Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone, and Andy Samberg. They have dabbled in music before:

No comments: