Monday, December 1, 2008

Detour/Link Dump


My latest wrap-up of the weekend's NFL action, 'After Further Review...' is up over on NinersNation.com -- jump over and take look. Now!

Once you're through with that, here are a few more links to make your Monday just a touch more bearable:

--Holy Taco, one of my favorite source for link dump material, has their own play on the LOLcat phenomenon, with LOLgrandparents.

--If you like my reviews, and wish I'd do more movies (By the way, I agree, and plan to get to a lot more movies in December), then take a look at the work of the The Filthy Critic, who does it better than I do -- and sees a lot more movies (at least, so far). He's funny, very perceptive, and obviously loves and knows movies as well as anybody.

--If you like Big Daddy Drew's writing from Deadspin or Kissing Suzy Kolber, or you just like raunchy humor and brutal honesty, check out his personal website, Father Knows Shit, where right now he has a post linking to several of his best/funniest pieces about his life.

No comments: