Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Link Dump

-- Searching for the perfect gag gift for a buddy? Need to make a gesture for someone who's done you a favor? Pissed off your girlfriend, and need a way to make her laugh? Then I've got the perfect site for you. Show your loved ones you give a shit, by giving them a shit. That's right -- I shit you not.

-- I find this story funny, sad, frustrating, and several other conflicting emotions. How two old friends from high school couldn't figure out a way to share that kind of money when it literally appears from nowhere both boggles my mind and strikes me as typical at the same time.

-- This just might be the best link I ever provide: If you can think of a TV show from the 80's, then I can almost guarantee you can find a video of intro to that show here. It's a great time-waster. Seriously, I just wasted like 45 minutes on it just while typing out this blurb. I found these old favorites from my childhood:





And this forgotten relic:



Not to mention, this cheesey gem:



The only negative thing I can say about it is the intro clip for 'Manimal' has been taken down due to copyright infringement.

-- And finally, as we head toward the holidays, I decided to dig up this oldie but goodie:

No comments: