Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just ran across the street to the grocery store for some last supplies before I lock it down for the holiday weekend, and who do I see at the Bristol Farms on Sunset and Fairfax at 10:15 on the night before Thanksgiving? Well, I was in line behind Jason Segal of 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' fame, and ahead of Drea de Matteo of 'The Sopranos' fame.

And here I am, running right back home so I can quickly blog about it. How very 21st Century of me.

That's one thing I'll miss about LA -- it's always a little kick when you can buy bananas or play pick-up hoops with random celebrities, and you can't get that consistently anywhere else. Hope everybody else out there has plenty of stuff like that to be thankful for this year -- like maybe a turkey like this baby:

Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: